NIOSH Approved Air Supplied Bubble Hood
Rich Industries Number: 6678
- Supplied-air type C constant flow respirator without exhalation valves
- Hood comprised of 20 mil clear PVC
- Double bib drape made of 8 mil yellow PVC
- Adjustable Belt
- Hood includes two channels for breathing tube support
- Port on rear for breathing tube access
- Tie off on top of hood for hanging
- Quick escape tear strip
- Hose includes snap clip to attach to belt
- 50' and 100' air supply hose lengths available. Both are comprised of steel reinforced tubing (Kuriyama part number: K7160*), quick disconnect socet/female (Easton Hansen Series 3700*), 2 ferrules (Fastenal part number: 7327*), & a quick disconnect male/plug (Hansen #17*).
- NIOSH approval number: TC-19C-0529
- Air supply hoses constructed with steel reinforced tubing (Kuriyama part number: K7160*) to reduce kinking concerns associated with nylon reinforced tubing
* These parts and their corresponding part numbers cannot be substituted as they have been approved, as a unit, by NIOSH under TC-19C-0529. Similarly, all other materials that make up the hood/bib (i.e. 20 mil clear pvc, 8 mil yellow pvc, etc.) cannot be modified.