Level B Air Supply Outer Protective Garment
Rich Industries Number: 3907 & 3908
- Level B Outer Protective One-Piece Garments 100% made in the USA.
- Fabricated under the Quality Assurance standards set forth in ANSI/ASME NQA-1 Program to meet the strict requirements of the nuclear industry.
- Constructed using 2-ply Saranex and reinforcing NFPA-701 flame resistant scrim for maximum protection and strength.
- Oversized to allow wearer maximum interior mobility.
- Heavy duty front zipper entry providing effortless donning and doffing with easy to grasp zipper pulls allowing user quick escape.
- Air supply adaptability.
- Oversized hood with full 360° visibility.
- Respirator style exhalation valves.
- Pass through air inlet tube.
- Attached heavy duty boots with 150 Mil non-skid sole and adjustable boot straps.
- Heavy duty rigid cuffs.
- Rich Industries, Inc. Level B suits were designed for use in areas of radiological airborne contamination.
- All seams are 3/4" RF welded for superior strength and durability.
- Available with attached knee pads
Rich Industries, Inc. currently has the Level B suit materials tested in accordance with ASTM F 2704, which includes the following methods:
- ASTM D 5034 (Tensile Properties)
- ASTM D 3787 (Burst Strength)
- ASTM D 2582 (Puncture Propagation and Tear Resistance)
- ASTM D 3884 (Taber Abrasion)
- ASTM D 751 (Seam Strength)
- ASTM D 4757 (Abrasion Resistance )
- ASTM D 739 (Chemical Permeation for Carbon Tetrachloride, Nitric Acid, Hydraulic Fluid & Perspiration)
View the Level B Suit in use